CES or Consumer Electronics Show is a major event in which electronics manufacturers and innovators come together to exhibit their latest creations. Every year technological enthusiasts, journalists, blogger, traders and entrepreneurs throng to Las Vegas where this huge event is organized every year.
This year, CES 2013 happened between January 8 and January 11th at Las Vegas.
Some of the major announcements were:
- “Youm”- the multi view TV and OLED display is unveiled by Samsung.
- The announcement of Galaxy SII Plus smart phone is officially done by Samsung.
- Sony announced the launch of Sony Xperia Z smart phones.
- Snapdragon 600 & 800 processors are launched by Qualcomm, which can exponentially increase the video recording facility in mobile phones.
- ATOM and Bay Trail – The newest processors from Intel
For more news and information related to CES – 2013, please visit here.